Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt vs Tanga, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2019. Exchange rate: 147.717 TZS / EGP
Do you live in Tanga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt) is about the same as in Tanga (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,080,000 Shilling in Tanga you would need to make just about 9,053,394 Shilling (E£ 61,289) in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Madras costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in São Carlos costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Caracas costs 20,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 4 hours ago)