Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Tandil, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 47.856 ARS / EUR
Do you live in Tandil? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 149% more expensive than in Tandil (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $137,029 (€2,863) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $55,000 in Tandil.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rosario costs ARS $8,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)