Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam vs Tandil, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00183 ARS / VND
Do you live in Tandil? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 27% more expensive than in Tandil (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $68,551 (37,529,859 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $54,000 in Tandil.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panipat costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Beira costs 65 MT (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 27 kn (about 2 hours ago)