Cost of living comparison between Porto Alegre, Brazil and Tampa, Florida, United States
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27902 USD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,949 prices entered by 277 different people.
Do you live in Tampa, Florida? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Tampa, Florida (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨350 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Shenzhen costs 元15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$212 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anantapur costs ₨20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)