Cost of living comparison between Porto Alegre, Brazil and Tampa, Florida, United States
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27974 USD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,923 prices entered by 318 different people.
Do you live in Tampa, Florida? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Tampa, Florida (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 3 hours ago)