Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Tambov, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.646 RUB / KES
Do you live in Tambov? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 74% more expensive than in Tambov (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 121,707 (Shilling188,481) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 70,000 in Tambov.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €21 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Algiers costs 42 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)