Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Tambov, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 762 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.609 RUB / KES
Do you live in Tambov? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 68% more expensive than in Tambov (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 100,746 (Shilling165,480) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 60,000 in Tambov.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Wels costs €750 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 9,000 Kyat (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 64 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manila costs Php1,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €0.95 (about 1 hour ago)