Cost of living in Indore, India vs Tallinn, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 49%|
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01297 EUR / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 914 prices entered by 110 different people.
Do you live in Tallinn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 37% cheaper than in Tallinn (Estonia)
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panipat costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Beira costs 65 MT (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 27 kn (about 2 hours ago)