Cost of living in Paris, France vs Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,038 prices entered by 379 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 430.320 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Taldy-Kurgan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 115% more expensive than in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 7,216,920 KZT (€16,771) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,350,000 KZT in Taldy-Kurgan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Birmingham costs £650 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panipat costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Beira costs 65 MT (about 2 hours ago)