Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Talcahuano, Chile
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 683 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.589 CLP / KES
Do you live in Talcahuano? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 9% more expensive than in Talcahuano (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,364,529 (Shilling358,837) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,170,000 in Talcahuano.
Prices recently added
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Istanbul costs 10TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nezahualcóyotl costs Mex$ 250 (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Quito costs $1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mendoza costs ARS $7,000 (about 2 hours ago)