Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Talca, Chile
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,741 prices entered by 464 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.921 CLP / INR
Do you live in Talca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is about the same as in Talca (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$787,000 in Talca you would need to make just about CH$781,066 (₨78,725) in Bangalore.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 60,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $757 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 3 hours ago)