Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Taiyuan, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.876 CNY / USD
Do you live in Taiyuan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 89% more expensive than in Taiyuan (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,811元 ($2,590) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Taiyuan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 104 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guatemala City costs Q26,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rotterdam costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 200 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $330 (about 2 hours ago)