Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany vs Taiyuan, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.716 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Taiyuan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 89% more expensive than in Taiyuan (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,119元 (€1,959) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000元 in Taiyuan.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zielona Góra costs 8 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,400 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $807 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)