Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Taiyuan, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,200 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.206 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Taiyuan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Taiyuan (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,800元 in Taiyuan you would need to make just about 7,297元 (6,052TL) in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 104 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guatemala City costs Q26,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rotterdam costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)