Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom vs Taiping, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.298 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Taiping? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 208% more expensive than in Taiping (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM11,075 (£2,090) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Taiping.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)