Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Taiping, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,214 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00129 MYR / COP
Do you live in Taiping? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 73% more expensive than in Taiping (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,556 (COL$5,077,439) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,800 in Taiping.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Oslo costs kr 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aveiro costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Larnaca costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 2 hours ago)