Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Taipei, Taiwan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27205 TWD / JPY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,328 prices entered by 316 different people.
Do you live in Taipei? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Taipei (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 240,888 NT$ (¥885,450) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 162,000 NT$ in Taipei.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in London, Ontario costs C$1.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ahmedabad costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 16 (about 2 hours ago)