Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela vs Taipei, Taiwan
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 701 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10231 TWD / VES *
Do you live in Taipei? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 13% more expensive than in Taipei (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 206,164 NT$ (2,015,061 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 183,000 NT$ in Taipei.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)