Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.335 TWD / CNY
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 10% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 50,607 NT$ (11,675元) in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 158 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eindhoven costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ostrava costs 479,900 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$80,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)