Cost of living in Yantai, China vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.342 TWD / CNY
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 21% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 51,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 40,382 NT$ (9,301元) in Yantai.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,990 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $15 (about 5 hours ago)