Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 279 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01792 TWD / MMK
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 16% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 52,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 43,768 NT$ (2,442,435 Kyat) in Yangon.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Nottingham costs £3,268 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Manaus costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)