Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.37576 TWD / INR
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 49% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 51,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 25,849 NT$ (₨68,792) in Visakhapatnam.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €700 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)