Cost of living in Valencia, Spain vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 579 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 33.568 TWD / EUR
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 70,658 NT$ (€2,105) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 55,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 1,000元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klaeng costs 175 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,800 (about 4 hours ago)