Cost of living in Valencia, Spain vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 622 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 33.837 TWD / EUR
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 66,685 NT$ (€1,971) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 52,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U39,326 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marseille costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $202 (about 2 hours ago)