Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.25953 TWD / JPY
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 70,906 NT$ (¥273,211) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 51,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €700 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)