Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.390 TWD / MXN
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 52,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 32,872 NT$ (Mex$ 23,655) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)