Cost of living in Toulouse, France vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 341 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 33.837 TWD / EUR
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 48% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 81,268 NT$ (€2,402) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 55,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (about 2 hours ago)