Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.392 TWD / MXN
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 49,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 40,431 NT$ (Mex$ 29,037) in Tlalnepantla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 20 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 240,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guatemala City costs Q19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Matanzas costs 30 CUC (about 2 hours ago)