Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00197 TWD / IDR
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 53,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 47,905 NT$ (Rp 24,317,566) in Tangerang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €27 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,365 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,541 (about 1 hour ago)