Cost of living in Tai'an, China vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.342 TWD / CNY
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 24% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 54,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 41,092 NT$ (9,464元) in Tai'an.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 1,700 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nagpur costs ₨183 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santander costs €479 (about 2 hours ago)