Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 33.869 TWD / EUR
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 61% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 75,758 NT$ (€2,237) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 47,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)