Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.975 TWD / BRL
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 35,290 NT$ (R$ 7,094) in São Luís.
Prices recently added
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)