Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 454 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.065 TWD / BRL
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 49,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 35,427 NT$ (R$ 6,994) in São José dos Campos.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 400 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in São Carlos costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Caracas costs 20,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)