Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.289 TWD / BRL
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 53,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 44,668 NT$ (R$ 8,445) in Sao Joao de Meriti.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zaragoza costs €700 (about 5 hours ago)