Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.050 TWD / BRL
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 53,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 38,376 NT$ (R$ 7,599) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 1,700 Birr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nagpur costs ₨183 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santander costs €479 (about 2 hours ago)