Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 447 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.355 TWD / BRL
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 47,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 39,107 NT$ (R$ 7,303) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of local cheese in Kingston costs C$14 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuluá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)