Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 731 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.49082 TWD / DOP
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 11% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 55,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 49,030 NT$ (RD$ 99,896) in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €650 (6 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Miami, Florida costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Libreville costs 55,850 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 95TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Groningen costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)