Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 248 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.49660 TWD / DOP
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 26% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 49,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 36,432 NT$ (RD$ 73,364) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $559 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨855 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alicante costs €350 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)