Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 28.070 TWD / CUC *
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 9% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 48,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 43,621 NT$ (1,554 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Pretoria costs R 86 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €1,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨250 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM1,849 (about 5 hours ago)