Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 703 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00783 TWD / COP
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 35% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 51,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 33,062 NT$ (COL$4,221,255) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $600 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,600 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Houston, Texas costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oviedo costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Manizales costs COL$150,000 (about 2 hours ago)