Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,934 prices entered by 387 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04010 TWD / CLP
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 62,465 NT$ (CH$1,557,823) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q63 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $25 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 4 hours ago)