Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00778 TWD / COP
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 37% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 35,445 NT$ (COL$4,558,321) in Santa Marta.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Singapore costs SGD $2.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)