Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,072 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 27.974 TWD / USD
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is about the same as in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 50,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 49,755 NT$ ($1,779) in San Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php145 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 90 Kwacha (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (about 4 hours ago)