Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.165 TWD / HNL
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 11% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 50,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 44,318 NT$ (L 38,035) in San Pedro Sula.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (about 2 hours ago)