Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 548 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.032 TWD / BRL
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 52,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 35,413 NT$ (R$ 7,038) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 170 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 3 hours ago)