Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 397 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 27.971 TWD / USD
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 87,544 NT$ ($3,130) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 53,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuluá costs COL$12,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Cordova costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €27 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)