Cost of living in Saharanpur, India vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.37840 TWD / INR
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 20% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 54,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 43,339 NT$ (₨114,531) in Saharanpur.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 2,999元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 129 (about 3 hours ago)