Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.25984 TWD / JPY
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 78,923 NT$ (¥303,738) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 47,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Pisa costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)