Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 33.945 TWD / EUR
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 78% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 92,633 NT$ (€2,729) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 52,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Maputo costs 500 MT (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of local cheese in Kingston costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuluá costs COL$12,000 (about 2 hours ago)