Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 34.876 TWD / EUR
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 75% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 80,554 NT$ (€2,310) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 46,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Sacramento, California costs $0.88 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Funchal, Madeira costs €5.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 11,000 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oran costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)