Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 608 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.458 TWD / SAR
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 25% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 69,780 NT$ (﷼ 9,356) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 75TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$60,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eindhoven costs €1,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 2.200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 9 (about 2 hours ago)